One Month and currently:
- Sleeping most of your days away
- Enjoy smiling at your brothers, especially Izaiah
- Love snuggling and rest your head right above my chin
- Have extremely kissable full cheeks
- Starting to find new octaves in your voice
Oh Mila! A whole month of holding you, gazing into your eyes, showering you with kisses, and soaking up every single moment of your sweetness. I still cannot believe you’re here and ours!
Even when I look at you, it’s hard to simply see you as just beautiful… because that word has taken a new meaning. It’s become much deeper and richer for me, way beyond your appearance. I pray that your beauty is felt and not just seen…more importantly that YOU know it’s far more than skin deep.
We love you Mila girl! May God allow us many more months and years with you.