Hello Toddler Chronicles! If you’re in the same stage as I am entering or are a seasoned veteran in dealing with the abrupt change from baby to TODDLER… then maybe you can enjoy a good laugh with me as I am starting a new series called my TOP FIVE. Whether it’s the top five activities Kai loves, top five foods he despises, or top five go-to fashion items for the season (because he dresses far better than me) I will be sharing with you all the new things I’m discovering in this chapter of our lives! So today I share the TOP FIVE: Things I find myself doing with a toddler!
1. Taking the same picture over again. My camera and my phone look like a flip book in the making.
2. Over animating my facial expressions (from my lovely phone archives). I can’t remember the last time I used so many muscles in my face…oh wait during our bedtime story.
3. Repeating the same songs, just because I love to see Kai dance. We are currently playing this soundtrack everyday:
4. Eating pretend food. Kai makes a killer…I’m not sure what it is yet.
5. Remembering to embrace his courageous heart…while yelling WAIT.. or NO.. or CAREFUL! He tried to climb the fence several times at the zoo…yes I was holding him back.
What are your Top Five? Have a wonderful weekend friend.