Earlier last week I wrote a post about setting some goals for myself and had hoped to share them by Thursday…and then within 24 hours Kai was down with a serious seasonal asthma attack (and ear infection) and I ended up with an upper respiratory infection and a double ear infection. So needless to say though my heart was to post and I even wrote down my goals, it wasn’t going to happen. However, Mike asked me to rest and stay home today so I’ve had to take a time out – though I did
clean and have some laundry going in the wash…yes I should be resting, but my mind is feeling a little more at ease. I’m hoping my body can catch up to it soon.
After spending some time writing my thoughts down on paper I came with my 5 goals to achieve by the end of September and into early October. I knew if I did more than five I would be setting myself up. So here they are:
- Complete the She Reads Truth study on time!
- Focus more on personal relationships (i.e. snail mail and “just because” happy mail)
- Spend more intentional family time
- Blog at least 2x’s a week
- Start & Finish a craft (even old ones) once a week – I’ll be using #craftanddone on instagram
I’m definitely looking forward to really finishing those things that I’ve started since I can easily start and not complete. How are you with goals? I start off strong and then can be distracted. Share some goals you have for this week, I’d love to encourage each other along!